Back With A Free Will

It's been a while

Since I talked to you for a while

In a silent tone, only eyes understand

Neatly displayed in a single verse

Words flowing top to bottom and in reverse

This poem is made of one verse

It blows like the wind around this universe

Filled with oxygen enriching humans lives

Get to plants giving them a breath of life

Come out fresh and do it again forever.

The poem I am about to write will be Fire

Burning hot like first-time lovers desire

This poem is that missive to the girl of his dreams

Filled with fantasies and sweeter dreams

Mission To bring people together | unite them in love

This poem shall be the beginning of our time

The poem will always be read last

In a style known only to Thelastpoet

Penned with zeal clinging tightly to the pen

A new way of writing, the only way indeed

Always summarizing a happy ending

I am at the point where my thoughts wander free

This poem, just like a will, is cut short by the lack of ink ('air')

Leaving the readers in 'awe' and my spirit at peace ('dead')

In this poem, I leave everything I have ever known ('owned')

In the end, they will write... Author Unknown ('RIP')

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenya Loyalty Pledge

They Rule The Streets

Brother Ali -- Forest Whitaker