A Reason to Write


Every day I sit down to write, I see pictures in my mind,
Think to myself! that is some fine works of art,
Occasionally I hear a beautiful melody in my sleep,
Extraordinarily real I feel the aroma of the music so sweet,
But when I wake all that I felt is gone,
It is like a dream that I never had,
Now I failed to include the best lines,
To come up with such a flawless piece,
I have been searching the alphabets, for the best vowels,
So I can flaunt to the world what I feel,
Illustrate to humanity these pictures in my brain,
Sing to the world the songs in my head,
Let them perceive the world through my eyes,
Breathe through my nose and listen through my ears,
For I have found a reason to write.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenya Loyalty Pledge

They Rule The Streets

Business Plan Competition