HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMANUH. DEDICATION FROM THE POETS CLAN

Love, Birthday
Many years from the cradle,
I still hold my candle,
The light mama passed to me is still burning,
This life I live, for more am still yearning,
Walking on the right side of life coz the left seems so wrong,
It’s been a long time the young me is now grown,
Feeling elderly boy am getting old,
The heart remains forever younger,
But I am ever stronger,
Now I catch pen n paper,
My song for mama I now shall sing,
Forever u shall be the gal of ma dreams,
Together with papa u raised this young king,
Best ways now u taught me,
And coz of u I am gladly 2 be your kind,
The last to end these lines,
And that’s a poet’s version of life,
Many days lived many years to live,
Forever young I shall be,
And that’s the reason why,
 I shall with joy celebrate this day,
Make it happy as the day I was known,
Coz this is an anniversary for the time I was born,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMANUH thanks be to God,
Then the last stanza I end.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenya Loyalty Pledge

They Rule The Streets

Brother Ali -- Forest Whitaker