Determined

Am just writing as the ideas flow,
Want to compose something huge and just show,
Make it unique perhaps for the universe,
Maybe let you read this in reverse,
I surrender my thoughts to wander freely,
So I can grasp the best things in reality,
So I can acquire a clear conscience to write.
But every time I can’t picture;
The best vowels, the best lines.., to make this stanza richer,
My syllables are not inline,
My rhymes are not in tune,
They follow no sequence,
But they are said in time; a time in the presence,
Factual indeed with no pretense,
Yet I failed again to show you the message,
I forgot to include the clue and let you take a wild-guess,
Leaving your mind in suspense,
That is what I want to tell you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenya Loyalty Pledge

They Rule The Streets

Business Plan Competition