24th Annivesary


It is Times like these,
I sit down under some shade,
Take out pieces of paper and pen,
Then travel back memory lane,
To a time when I had a glimpse of life,
It was blur but d future looked ripe,
It’s that time again
Now under this shade,
They say I have come of age,
It is my time 2 enter a new stage,
Make new performance,
It’s a new chance, a new glance.
When that clock ticks at mid-night,
I will b filled with new might,
I will be granted new sight,                                                                  
2 walk another yearly journey.
Today I will blow 24 candles, one by one as they go out,
That’s the kind of life in the past,
Thanking mama and papa 4 this chance to say Happy B.day,
To God is the glory for giving me this breath.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenya Loyalty Pledge

They Rule The Streets

Brother Ali -- Forest Whitaker